Mold can cause damage to your home and lead to health issues for everyone living there. Call on Cobalt Inspection Services Inc. for mold testing in Cape Coral, FL and surrounding areas. Our mold specialists will inspect your home for physical signs of mold and then take air samples to find out how much mold is affecting your home. You can rely on our mold inspector to check your house from the foundation to the roof. Samples will be shipped off to a lab that can identify which species of mold are present in your home.

Contact us today to arrange for mold testing services.

Learn how to recognize signs of a mold outbreak

Trust a mold inspector from Cobalt Inspection Services to conduct your mold inspection in the Cape Coral, FL area. Signs of a mold problem include:

  • Water damage
  • Strange musty smells
  • Chronic allergy symptoms

Reach out to us right away to request mold testing services.

Can mold cause health problems?

Mold is usually not a problem indoors, unless mold spores land on a wet or damp spot and begin growing. Mold has the potential to cause health problems. It produces allergens (substances that can cause allergic reactions), irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash (dermatitis).

Allergic reactions to mold are common. They can be immediate or delayed. Mold can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people. Symptoms other than the allergic and irritant types are not commonly reported as a result of inhaling mold. Research on mold and health effects is ongoing.

Always refer to a health professional for health effects due to mold exposure.

How do I get rid of mold?

Mold gradually destroy the things they grow on. You can prevent damage to your home and furnishings, save money, and avoid potential health problems by controlling moisture and eliminating mold growth. It is impossible to get rid of all mold and mold spores indoors; some mold spores will be found floating through the air and in house dust. The mold spores will not grow if moisture is not present. Indoor mold growth can and should be prevented or controlled by controlling moisture indoors. If there is mold growth in your home, you must clean up the mold and fix the water problem. If you clean up the mold, but don't fix the water problem, then, most likely, the mold problem will come back.

Check Out This Helpful Link: